Who We Are
Lullabae was founded in 2020 by a mom of two who is passionate about taking baby and kids sleepwear and loungewear to the next level. With a love for practical design and a drive to create, our founder wanted to bring you functional designs in soft, eco-friendly bamboo fabric.
Based in the UAE, Lullabae brings a wonderful collection of colors and prints in luxurious and eco-friendly bamboo to the region. Our prints are all unique hand drawn illustrations brought to life. We focus on bringing you designs that honor this region’s culture and traditions while still being cute and on trend! Most importantly, we are committed to providing quality, functionality and peace of mind to all our customers who have trusted us with dressing their precious family.
- Bamboo fiber is softer than cotton, with a natural softness similar to Cashmere
- Has moisture wicking properties that protects your babies’ skin by keeping moisture away.
- Bamboo is hypoallergenic and antibacterial which helps to decrease symptoms of asthma, eczema, allergies and skin conditions.
- It is thermal regulating which helps keep your baby cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter
- Bamboo has natural UV protection properties
- Bamboo is extremely environmentally friendly and sustainable. It is the fastest growing plant on the planet.
- It can grow 3 feet in height in 24 hours and is always grown organically without the need of pesticides or other toxic materials.